An outreaching business is a sign of a healthy business. Developing more and more activities on the business front makes your business grow at a pace that you would want to. When a commercial business runs at a reasonable speed on the home front, the next logical step is expanding by multiplying the branch offices. A branch office alludes to a subsidiary of a foreign-based Organization.
Why open a Branch office In Dubai?
There are massive benefits of formulating and expanding your business in Dubai. Being able to trade in the UAE market by creating a branch office will speak volumes about the successful venture you have been associated with.
Here are some of the perks that you would be pleased to consider
- Zero Corporate Tax
- A cost-efficient business proposition
- A global company can own 100% of its shares in the branch office
Things to keep in mind
- Types of Branch Offices in Dubai
- Free Zone Branch Office will have different rules and laws than the ones in Dubai Mainland
- Dubai Mainland Offices subjected to a whole different set of laws and systems
Article (313) of the Companies Law requires a foreign business to conduct its principal operation in the UAE by starting a branch or a representative office.
2. How to Set up a Branch office in Dubai?
- Identify and collaborate with the local agents who are members of a company wholly owned by UAE nationals
- Register the name for your business.
- Apply to a ministry of economics with requisite details
- Receive a Trade License
- Register your company and allied services
Ensure that you have all the documents required to set up a Branch Office in Dubai, like the certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Article of Association, and the likes as mandated by the Government time and again.
YouFirst – the business setup company in UAE is one of the most acclaimed company formation consultants in UAE. We have years of experience and collaborations with Government agencies that allow us to end business solutions for international businesses.