- Bread manufacturing and food industries
- Textile manufacturing
- The casting of metals industries
- Equipment and engine manufacturing
- Manufacture of petroleum products
- Paper manufacturing
- To obtain an industrial license, a company needs to fulfill certain requirements. For instance, it has an area sponsor who holds 51% of the shares, a physical office, and a warehouse present anywhere in Dubai( Virtual offices aren’t acceptable)
On average, an industrial license costs around AED 25,000. Setting up in a free port zone is typically a less expensive approach and it’s possible to seek out packages for fewer than this amount that includes the use of on-site premises and the cost of visa applications.