It is important to branch out to extensions across the globe to create a presence. In UAE any branch of an Indian company is established under two jurisdictions which are Mainland and Free Port.
Establishing the branch of an Indian Company in Mainland may be a complex process that needs drafting and authentication of legal documents at the country of origin. An area agent must be appointed to open the Indian Branch within the mainland.
A service agent’s responsibility is to render labor and immigration services for the corporation they hold no financial liabilities or obligations associated with the corporate inside and out of the doors of the Emirate.
In UAE mainland, the branch of Indian Company is often established as:
A Branch within the UAE Mainland where the office operates with an equivalent involvement of the Parent Company. However, a branch in the mainland is not allowed to perform commercial and industrial activities.
- Authentication of corporate documents of the Parent Company
- The Department of Economic Development will verify the documents and issue an Initial approval certificate. The name of the corporate also can be registered as per the DED guideline
- Immigration approval for the signatory
- Drafting and Notarizing Local Service Agent Contract Agreement
- Bank Account Opening
- Registration at the Ministry of Economy
- Special Approval from External Authorities could be Required counting on the Business Activities
- Registration of Office Tenancy Contract (Tawtheeq for Abu Dhabi and Ejari for Dubai)
- After the Successful Submission of All Documents, DED Will Issue The License
- E- channel Registration
- Applying for E- signature Card
- Opening Labor and Immigration file
- Applying for the Quota and Initiating Visa Process
Indian Branch Office Registration in UAE Free Zone is pretty hassle-free. The registration process can take up between 3 days to 30 days assessing the free port jurisdiction and the line of business.
MBG helps Indian businesses establish Branch Office in UAE Mainland or Free Zone through these steps:
- Handling the required paperwork to determine your business on time. This includes applying for visas, licenses, obtaining labor quotas, translation services, and assisting with the opening of corporate bank accounts
- The branch retains 100% internal control and 100% Financial Control
- Full Management Team available 24/7
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, SMEs, and MNCs entering the UAE market
- Transparent and reliable, keeping you fully informed